See Kabul

Friday, August 05, 2005

Loooong time no see...

Hi!

It has been two months since last time I posted something on my blog... I guess I had layed it dead, but now it's back.

I have been in Kabul for one month now and I've gotten in to the work and routines. I'm actually having a good time here.

When I first came here I was starteled that there was any grass and trees at all, I had imagined a total desert-land, but it's only close to it... There are actually some trees and some bushes groing here and there and I don't understand where they get their resources from.

Anyway, Kabul has been relatively quiet the passing month. It's going to be interesting when we get closer to the elections in september. I hope it works out in a peacefull way.

Cheers :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home